Tuesday 28 July 2009

Start up post - 28 July 2009

Hi anyone who is reading this - my, but life must be dull!

My intention - and I'm full of good ones - is to post past Old Horses' Dining Club reviews first, then add the more up to date ones. I may even manage to get them up to date before our next foray.

So... I bet you're wondering 'What the f*** is the Old Horses' Dining Club and anyway who are the Old Horses?' Don't blame you, but it's simple really.

The Old Horses' Dining Club is a group of friends, mostly based in Espom, Surrey, who from time to time get together at a reasonably local restaurant for a good meal and then rate it according to our own criteria.

The Old Horses are Chris (that's me), Paul (my partner of almost 25 years), Lyn (our next door neighbour) and Hazel, a friend who pops by occasionally. We also, once in a blue moon, have a guest Old Horse.

Why Old Horse? A long and rather silly story, which I may go into one day.

None of us are gourmets, we just like a decent meal and are prepared to eat our way through lots of restaurants to find it!

Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment